Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Day Traditions

New Years Day includes making resolutions and eating great food. Like other families we eat Black Eyed Peas, Cabbage, Streak of Lean, Fat Back, and Cornbread. I was worried that I would not get to enjoy all of my favorite traditional foods. But of course my Mom and Dad triple checked every ingredient and even made some other great sides. Yay for New Years food and thanks to my Mom and Dad I will hopefully have good luck, money, and more than I need even in the "lean" times this year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was yummy and G-Free!

kelly said...

I'm so impressed with how you've already done so far! The blog is a great idea and I'm glad to know you're already feeling better.

Unknown said...

hey Megan it's Donna Griffin. Don't know if you knew that I have celiac disease as well or not but just wanted to say welcome to the world of G Free..you're gonna love it! I have a bunch of books & recipes & all kinds of other information that you are welcome to have. I've been G Free for over a year now so I pretty much got the hang of it so if you have any questions just let me know. Love the blog..GREAT idea! Good luck